Saturday, May 3, 2008

Published 1:11 AM by with 0 comment

Ulan


It’s raining cats and dogs here in Gensan, and one of the privileges in Mindanao is all year round rain by the way. Joshjosh is enjoying his “ligo sa ulan” also one of my favorite things when I was young that’s why I let him be. Baka magkasipon is always what lolas would say to us pero it makes our children physically fit, lungs stronger and enjoy the rain at the same time. “Active play” makes children immune to sickness thus less worries for us moms. Naremind ako nyan sa commercial ng Chuckie sa T.V. nabangit ni Tweety dun ang active play, it even promotes social skills para sa mga bata. For younger kids all the more kasi di pa sila nagschool they need to socialize with other kids of different age brackets. I really don’t believe in a lot of commercials now a day’s kasi 10-20% lang po ang true and usually they twists the truth just to add sales to their products. I was once a sales assistant, I should know that. At least in that particular commercial na pa-oo ako.

0 comments: