Thursday, June 26, 2008

Published 1:42 AM by with 0 comment

Little Snippets About Me

Again I got this from Cielo's Blog

Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- Lasagna,

2. What was your happiest moment(s) when you were a child?
- When we had our summer vacation in Punta Balwarte (kalatagan, batangas)and also when we went to Hundred Islands and Cebu

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- A secluded white sand beach in Gumasa Glan, South Cotabato (better than Bora). The image below was taken there on December 2002. A very close friend (Sharon) took the shot while me and Gumer (who later became my husband in 2004) were enjoying the beautiful sunset. He was courting me at that time, we spent the whole night under the stars talking.



4. When is your birthday?
- Nov. 6

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- I ask the Lord for guidance and look at the brighter side of things

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- anyone i love

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- half of it I would start building our dream house on a hilltop overlooking the sea, the other half -start a big business

8.What was the wisest thing you did with a big money (earned or wherever it came from) ?
- We bought what we needed at home that time (cabinets, PC upgrades, etc.)

9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- Catherine Zeta Jones or Hale Berry (tall and versatile like me hehe)

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- reading a book or watching a movie with my son

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- Not finishing my course in UPLB (because we transferred to Mindanao)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- a persons who doesn’t appreciate what he/she receives or has already

13. What is your ambition?
- to be a lot better than who and what I am right now

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- good health for me and my love ones

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- We stayed at my in laws

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- Me and my cousins went ghost hunting in UPLB

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- Save for our house and to finish my course

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?

- In My Life (Beatles)

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends, I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I’ve loved them all.

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares to you
And these mem’ries lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I’ll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I’ll often stop and think about them
In my life I’ll love you more.

19. What/ who is your inspiration in life?
-my parents and my family

20. Who is your favorite superhero?
-Captain Planet ( so I can prevent calamities and remind people to save our planet)

I'm passing on this tag to anyone who wants to do it ...

0 comments: