Thursday, August 28, 2008

Published 1:02 AM by with 10 comments

6 - Questions Tag

This tag was passed to me by my sweet friend named Bernadette of Purpled Sky . Thanx dear c:

Here are the rules of this tag:

The rules are posted at the beginning.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment.
Let them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

-Studying in UPLB

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

- Finish all my tags
- Do my rounds
- Wash the dishes and clean the sink
- List what we need in the house
- Buy things we need in the house


3. Snacks I enjoy:

- Blue Berry Cheese Cake (yumyum...even learned to do it c:)
- Lasagna
- Pringles (Sour Cream)

4. Places I’ve lived:

- Calapan, Mindoro
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- One of the Islands in Hundred Islands (Anda)
- Los Banos, Laguna
- Mandaluyong City
- Cotabato City (after the war hehehe...) North
- Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- General Santos City (Now)
-----------Dami no?!------ c: we move pretty much....

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

- Purchase a 2 hectare farm for my parents
- Build a house near the sea
- Buy a 2 hectare farm for us
- Make a Resto Bar as our business venture
- save the rest for my little boy's education

6. People I want to know more about:

- Martin Luther King
- Hitler (why he did it to the jews)
- Ninoy Aquino
- Imelda Marcos
- George Lucas
- Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Vincent Van Gogh (got the spelling from wikipedia) of "Starry Night" and "Sunflowers"
(his paintings)

This time, I'm tagging the following amazing bloggers: Brown Pinay, Berry of BerryBlog

10 comments:

pchi said...

some spell it van gogh, some spell it van gaugh...

i was taught it's van gaugh

anyway, ate

i also left a comment on your hubby's blog

there's a site that needs writers to tell stories about Christian couple who are married less than five years

they pay 150 for a nice article

check niyo...

*hug*

iceah said...

my husband told me it's gogh i have to verify it and correct it by then c:

iceah said...

hey we'll try it thanx dear c: for the info c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

uy thanks for this one. I would love to answer this!!!

i'll post this soon!!! agad in a flash as long as i have answered all hehehe

iceah said...

hehe c: nice to hear that from you c: lam ko busy ang beauty mo c: hehe c:

pchi said...

*hehe*

that's the good thing about internet... almost all information is accessible at the tip of our fingers

iceah said...

thanx pchi c: bka i won't try writing dun kasi d naman kami pareho ng blief but am not faint hearted about it the Lord has ways c:

pchi said...

oh, i see... i thought you go to church together... :(

you might consider writing about that ate... you know the struggle if you have different beliefs (if there is) and what you hope God would do in the future...

it's possible, i haven't read that in the articles there... i think that is good experience to share and other married couples might have the same struggle with you and we learn best by the experiences of others

I'm happy that you're not loosing faith ate, God says we just have to be still and wait for his right timing...

hold on, God knows his plans

but if you won't ich ok din... it's just a suggestion... I was interested to write because it's a Christian site and the price of approved article is good ($150) but I am not married (lol)

I'll just wait two or three years later ;)

iceah said...

thanx for the encouragement and yes i'll visit and consider c: thanx again c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

I have posted mine na at http://berryblitz79.blogspot.com/2008/09/6-questions-tag.html

thanks again for this hehehe.