Brillante Weblog Premio-2008

>> Friday, August 8, 2008


Sponsored Links






I got this award from: Berry thanx deary c:

rules of this award are :

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


and this award goes to:

Zobel

Avy

Cielo of Brown Pinay

Kool Time

Cecile

Fernando

Pchi

Just wanna tell u guys that ur my top favs and Berry too plus My freedom wall. You all deserve it hehe c:

6 comments:

Fernando C. Zamora August 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

:-) for awhile, I was a in a state of shock LOL after you told me that i am included as nominee in the "brilliant weblog premio-2008 award." thanks a lot, my friend. i want to thank funny s. for my her and makeup...hey, i'm straight... ok for my best clothes tonight...or this morning...hmmm... joking aside...you know that this is a very humbling experience and i am humbled by this. happy blogging and hope to see you around blogging away!!! goodluck to your efforts too and always take care...

pchi August 8, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

ahahaha...

nag speech talaga si kuya fer

thank you po ate isah!

*hugs*

take care....

Cecile n' Matt August 8, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

hello dear, salamat sa ward, it is a very humbling esp. to know that i am one of your fav. :-), so i accept the award from a sweet kaibigan at walang iba kundi ikaw, salamat talaga, ingat at keep up the good works!

isah marie August 8, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

hey guys I'm so touched na u all appreciate my award for u guys u all deserve it i really like ur blogs really c:

ram August 8, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

hi friend...
really shocked after seen the message in my cbox...i feel it's great to be your fav blog...thanks and thanks again...no more words to me...

Cielo August 23, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Hi sis thanks for the award, I've done it but autodated it to August 28 (Thursday -my tag and meme day).

Again Thanks, I do appreciate it.

isah liit

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP