Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Published 4:21 PM by with 0 comment

Me

This tag is from Mayet thanx dear c:

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted.


Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World/ In Depth /Pinay WAHM. / Small and Simple Things / My Life.... My Journey!/ My Life's Rollercoaster Ride/ T☺ni's Attachments/ MissusBountyBasket / Pinay Chicken Heart /YOU
{END COPY}


I am: Ice
I think: of fixing my other blog.
I know: that the Lord provides our specific needs everyday.
I have: a wonderful husband and a cute little boy.
I wish: to have knockout abs.
I hate: being messy.
I miss: my parents and siblings.
I fear: being alone in the dark.
I hear: the radio next door.
I smell: my husband's cologne (getting ready for work).
I crave: for chocolates, lasagna, and KFC's fried chicken.
I search: for the best way to earn mooooore money from my blogging. (hehehe)
I wonder: and wonder and wander and (echooooo).
I regret: not finishing my degree soon enough.
I love: my honey bunch and Josh.
I ache: for world peace and prosperity.
I am not: a boy hehehe c:
I believe: there is enough love and hope for everyone c:
I dance: to any music worth dancing for c:
I sing: with passion.
I cry: easily.
I fight: for my right and other peoples right as well.
I win: often in arguments.
I lose: weight once in a while hehe c:
I never: want to be separated with my family.
I always: bring my little boy with me.
I confuse: words sometimes (in spelling) specially when in a hurry typing it.
I listen: quietly to friends who share their problems to me.
I can usually be found: at home with my little boy.
I am scared: of losing my love ones.
I need: a hair cut.
I am happy about: being a mother and a wife.
I imagine: being a millionaire.

I am now passing this to my new Mom friends at MBC and anyone who would like to share their thoughts.....

0 comments: