Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Published 6:50 PM by with 2 comments

A Prayer


Lord, look kindly on my child,
so marvelously made,
fashioned by you from the womb.
Keep fear and trouble far away,
and any hand raised to harm
this child of mine.

And when life's storms come,
give my child rest,
as on a mother's breast.
In days to come
- which you alone know -
grant my child
eyes of faith for seeing far,
a loving heart for welcoming life,
hope that never despairs,
and a place always at your side.

O God,
I thank you for this precious gift,
and pray my child grows
wise and well.


"Train your child in the way they should go;
even when they are old, they will not swerve from it." --Proverbs 22,6

i got this poem from Cielo (Brown Pinay) it's so nice thanx Cielo

2 comments:

Santa editorial said...

salamat sa pagbisita ug pagkomento sa aking blog. takecare always and may god bless you sa iyong family. cute kid mo :-)

iceah said...

thanx for the visit too c: