Friday, September 26, 2008

Published 8:30 AM by with 6 comments

On Rainy Days




What Your Green Umbrella Says About You



When faced with adversity, you try to calm down first and act second.
You can approach things from a fresh perspective, but you have to relax first.
You are a very insightful and perceptive person. You offer up interesting critiques.
You have amazing levels of concentration. You can focus completely on any problem until it is solved.
On a rainy day: you take time to nap, day dream, and relax


100% true about me c:

To berry my thanx for sharing this around c: I love it when I answer personality check questions it boosts me and warns me too c:

6 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi there!

You might want to register for the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which GenSan is hosting on October 25.

Registration is FREE. You just have fulfill some requirements.

Only 100 slots are available for the whole of Mindanao island so check out www.gensantos.com for more details.

Puede ring sa www.mindanaobloggers.com .

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Ayo-ayo!

iceah said...

thanx for the info c: why is it limited? anyway i'll check it out thanx again c:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi!

We are limiting it to 100 bloggers only because it is for free and more than that might be too difficult to handle na.

Kita-kits.

:)

Anonymous said...

Its so nice & sweet to spend time with people you love on rainy days!

Good evening! :)

Purpled Sky said...

oh, that is what I so wanted to do. take a backseat, relax for awhile and don't get too reactionary. I think I'm on my way there, though, I've had lots of practice lately :-)

iceah said...

@lygsym
really c: good to have someone to hug is that it c:

@ pupled sky
try doing it when your baby is asleep c: read a book or something c: