Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Published 4:42 PM by with 23 comments

Thank you Lord!

I don't want to end this week without writing about the blessing we received last monday. Here goes... c:

My little boy and I were on our way to another town to meet with my parents again c: We were excited to board our bus because my mom and dad has received their blessing and they want to share it with us. Also we are going to celebrate my little brothers birthday even though he is in Cotabato City.

To cut the long story short I received a text message announcing that I won a gift cheque worth P500. I was hesitant because of these cellphone schemes that I always receive and ignore. To verify I asked who it is and how to claim it too c: It was from our nearby grocery store called Winee Mart, told me to bring 2 valid IDs and if I lost my coupon 3 IDs are needed. I can't believe this is true!!! c:c:c: Who wouldn't want a P500 worth of groceries. Specially now that prices are going up this is a surprise blessing for us c:

In the afternoon on my way there I told dad about the good news and my son even shouted

"Thank You Lord!"


Here's the receipt of the grocery we had enjoyed

Definitely a wonderful way to start a week and definitely a
"Thank You Lord!" for us

23 comments:

MaricrisG said...

That's a real blessing! I know the Lord works in mysterious ways and with our own situation here, He does provide! A blessing always comes when you need it! Congrats!!!

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Congrats! A blessing well spent. =)

Darlyn said...

Receiving a 500 peso today is a real blessing. no one will give you 500 for free except for the lottery and other money award contest.

Jehovah Jireh...

btw. see you in MBS2... hope you will recognize me.. :D

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wowwwwwww congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats! that is indeed a blessing!

Gem said...

Your blogs are full of blessings!

You did believe that text message! Good for you, did not turn out to be a scam. Kasi mas naniniwala ako kung phone call. Hehehe

Good for you. P500 is worth 2 $5 opps.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congratulations :)

iceah said...

@zen
true a blessing comes when you need it c: also in different packages right c: so is your friendship c: thanx for sharing your blessing of friendship too c:

@badet
thanx may the Lord bless you too c:

@darlyn
i enjoyed my blessing c:

yup, see you at MBS2 hope you'd recognize me too c:

Anonymous said...

@berry
thanx c: wow! talaga! c:

@caryn
thanx c:

@gem
dami nga dapat isulat para naman makaencourage din ako sa iba c: share your blessings ika nga c:

ay nako kaya nga vinerify ko kagad tsaka iba kasi pakiramdam ko minsan i base it on instinct malakas din kasi pakiramdam ko c:gift ko cguro yun c:

yan din naisip ko e parang nakakuha ako ng opp na instant pay agad c: hehehe c:

iceah said...

@beth
thanx and thanx for dropping by c:

Honie Kwon said...

wow,, that was really nice..:) btw. happy bday to lil bro.. 500 peso gift check..wawawaw..;D

Tiff said...

Wow congrats....what a great blessing!! :)

iceah said...

@honie-gelene
thanx for the greeting c:

@tiff
thanx showers of blessing c:

Reanaclaire said...

hi iceah.. really the Lord is good.. He provides our needs and at times gives us bonus-es...
God is good all the time..
and all the time God is good..
no matter good or bad situations, we must be thankful..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by, your blog defiantly has a unique name. You have a lot of great pictures of the kids enjoying the outdoors. The little one running looks like he is running a marathon.

Ask Ms Recipe

iceah said...

@claire
truly the Lord is good to those who acknowledges His presence c: thanx for dropping by c:

@ms.recipe
that is my little boy Josh most of my pics and stories are about him and my blessings c: thanx for the visit c:

Anonymous said...

congrats sis!!! buti ka pa nananalo.. ako di swerte sa mga raffle na yan e hehehe..

iceah said...

hehehe c: unexpected blessing lang po c: and nilambing ko lang yan kay Lord c: answered prayer c:

Mharms said...

Oh that's nice...congrats!
By the way, EC is back now.

iceah said...

thanx yup it is c: thanx for dropping by c:

pchi said...

wow... swerte naman

kahit na 500 pesos pera na din yun eh

iceah said...

gift cheque for groceries and items c:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, swerte naman! Congrats Mommy Icy! Thanks be to God for that..