Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Published 9:35 PM by with 13 comments

Butterfly Kisses c:


When I was a little girl before going to bed I say good night to my parents and kiss them good night. Among my brother and sister I alone do it. Maybe it's because I am a sweet little girl, more emotional and more sensitive on things.

Now I have my own little boy I want him to have that kind of trait where in I did not force on him but it came out natural. Josh usually comes to me in the middle of his playing time or even when I am doing something. He would say "I Love You Mommy" with a smile c: and sometimes with flowers he picked outside in our garden c:
Another good thing about him is when I get angry he knows how to make me smile by saying those magic words c:

At night before he sleeps I kiss him and he kisses me back and says goodnight, but before that he showers me with butterfly kisses c: He enjoys it, me too because we both laugh together due to the ticklish feeling on my part. Like butterfly kisses from my little Josh c:

13 comments:

EJ said...

Yeah spontaneous gestures like that is overjoy to us.. Our kids does =that too..

Anonymous said...

Our daughter is so vocal with her feelings to us.. I love it when I am busy doing something and she'll abruptly say "Mommy, I love you!" such a good sound to hear..Its a usic to my soul..

Anonymous said...

haaaaay gusto ko tuloy magkaboy talaga.. kasi sweet talaga sa mga mommy ang anak na lalaki e.. swerte mo sis ;) ung daughter ko kasi close naman kami pero di mashado demostrative, cguro kasi di ko din sinanay..

RJ said...

Tuwang-tuwa pala ang mga mommy kapag sinasabihan ng ganun, plus the kisses...

Naku hindi ako katulad ni Josh! =,( Sana hindi pa huli ang lahat, considering my age! o",)

Mira said...

Hi just by looking at your boy's pictures I thought he was a girl ;-)He's so cute. Yup my little boy is very sweet too, he loves saying A Wab yu (i love you) with matching kisses too. Don't we just adore them? Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment in my post. Have a great day!

iceah said...

@joops
am glad your kids are affectionate too c: it sure makes us smile c:

@rose
sure makes a warm feeling and makes our anger vanish c: makes us laugh too, minsan nkakaalis ng pagod din c:

iceah said...

@joan
try to start showing them not only in words but in actions din that you love her c:

@RJ
syempre importante yan sa nanay also appreciate what she does for you kahit yung mga niluluto nya c:

@mira
thanx for dropping by too c:sweet din pla anak mo c: hay! gusto ko ng ganyan kasi c:

Jes said...

i'm really not showy with what i feel about my mom but i love her so much. (hope she knows.) anyway, your son is sooo sweet. so lucky of you to have as sweet as your son. (:

Tiff said...

Awww so sweet...I love when my kids tell me I love you...my little one brings me flowers to...such wonderful moments!! :)

iceah said...

@sej
my parents are affectionate too maybe that is why i am like that to my son and him to me c:
he is also sweet towards his dad c:

@tiff
they are wonderful moments indeed c:
i love it too c:

sorry haven't posted your questions yet c:

Anonymous said...

My kids are sweet too, it must always be the way things are, sweet and peaceful.

iceah said...

@sheng
yah c: mas maganda yun pero pag nagaway naman kami minsan grrr... kasi iniispoil ng dad nya kasi nga isa plang sya c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

you have a good boy, maybe because you're doing it all right :)

ako sana ganyan din ang baby ko sa akin pag laki nya

hmmm kailan mo balak magkababy ulit? next year?