Saturday, November 1, 2008

Published 2:24 PM by with 6 comments

Eida's Closet

Today I will not talk about the usual stuff about Halloween but about someone who inspired me from the start.




When my hubby introduced me to blogging world last May this friend of mine have been an encouragement to me. She was my first visitor and always a commenter , this is her profile :

EDZ - a female warrior- because at this time I'm in a battle with the rare Auto Immune System Disease-LUPUS with PULMONARY HYPERTENSION as its complication. Because of this, I have to leave my job. Too early for a woman like me because this is just the time or the age wherein most women establish their own career. I am at this time a STAY at Home MOM of three lovely angels and a WIFE to a loving husband. Anyway, just read on and join me in my journey as EDZ - a WIFE, a MOM and a LUPIE, who's still hoping for a beautiful life ahead...

Because of this I have been so encouraged of her life story and was a constant visitor of her blog. Last July I posted a Flor de Luna flower for her and asked her to view it, this was my way of saying Thank You to her and to tell her that she inspires me. I kept updating her and to my dismay she did not visit nor made a reply in her blog.


Then her husband posted this after a week in HER BLOG...

















Thank You Edz
for inspiring me to go on with life and for sharing your life to me c: I will forever cherish our friendship and remember to pray for the people who are finding a cure for LUPUS and the different types of cancer. Also for comfort and encouragement for the people who are undergoing treatment and for their families to be strong.

Thank you for the memories my dear c: This flower "Flower of the Moon" is for you even though you can't see it right now it will remind me of you I chose it because like the moon that we see at night, You are safely in heaven with our Lord c:

6 comments:

RJ said...

Aw! Not a usual halloween stuff post, but a very emotional post, fit for the All Souls Day!

---------------------
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I already found the blogS of your hubby. Plenty! Di ko alam saan ang susundan ko.

You're asking for the exact location of that structure (photo) that I posted in my blog. It's the Hughes Engine House, Moonta (165 kms NorthWest of Adelaide), South Australia.

Anonymous said...

i read her husband's post.. very emotional..

nakakalungkot..


____

off topic: nice meeting you ate iceah. ang dali ko kasing makalimot.. sa sobrang dami at sa kunting minuto lang.. :-)

Anonymous said...

na miss ko tuloy sis ang nanay ko :( very emotional ang sulat ng hubby nya :(

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello Mommy Icy, I just went and read the story.. Its so sad... May your friend rest in peace!

iceah said...

@rj
thanx for the answer and for the time to view this post c: it means a lot to me c: thanx c:

@richard
okay lang yon richard we understand atleast we got to meet tska kadating mo plang yon di pa nagsisink in yung travel mo hehehe c:
nice meeting you in person c:

@joanjoyce
namiss ko din talaga sya once in a while i drop at her blog parin ang leave a message parin na parang she is still there parin c:

@rose
what i wish is for comfort for her hubby and her kids din :c

thanx for the time to chat with me dear c:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post regarding my wife.-Dino (Edz husband)