Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Published 12:12 AM by with 8 comments

Josh becomes Chatees Favorite Subject

While we were on tour at the MBS2 (Mindanao Bloggers Summit) I can't help but notice a handful of people photo shooting my son Joshua c: Not only me and my husband loves to shoot him with our camera and here is one person who has this awsome camera and I told her I would post her wonderful pics. Thanx so much Chattee for this wonderful pictures c: They are so nice that I had started to collect beautiful pics of my son and placed it in a special album c:




Josh with the Jester in Exile


Their friendship started on the way to this place c:




...tomorrow would be the next set of pics c: ....

8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

oh wow, father and son bonding.. gwapo ni josh mommy icy..

Anonymous said...

wow i can't wait till my son is like your son's age.. it would be so much fun..!

Tiff said...

so sweet..you child is so cute! :)

iceah said...

@Rose
di nya dadee yan si Jester yan a friend we met in MBS2 c:

@Joops
yup everyday brings new discoveries with him and he amazes me as he is growing c:

@Tiff
Thanx c: yes he is a sweet boy c:

the jester-in-exile said...

stole one! :D

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Ms. Isah! I had fun shooting Josh. Next time we meet, I hope I take better photos of him. :) Till we meet again!

iceah said...

@jester
sure c: i'll be posting din yung mga shots mo kay Josh dito c:

@chattee
till we meet again c: thanx so much ulit c:

pchi said...

kakatuwa naman ang bata... wiling-wili din na pinipigturan

photogenic din xa ha, in fairness