Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Published 12:59 AM by with 11 comments

Who says all angels have wings?


Been praying for someone to help me around the house whom I could trust. I could take care of my son but the laundry and cleaning the house is sometimes too much for me :c I kept it to myself and not forcing it to dad. But I told him that we need one before this month ends. Suddenly my prayers are answered ( it often is now a days c: Thank You Lord).

One day after we arrived from MBS2 I was visited by my neighbor friend telling me that a friend of her is looking for work and her little girl is in the hospital. She needs the money now and will work later, I looked at her and had no second thoughts. She had the look that a mother could only have, her eyes were so worried that she does not seem to be there with us and is with her little girl. I was touched and immediately hired her, I don't know I just have this instinct, a gift God had given me if the person is telling the truth.

Next day she returned and made her chores, I was surprised that she was really good and very hard working person (sulit ang bayad mo sa kanya c:). She gave thanks for helping her, I told her that you helped me too and that she was a blessing to me. I christened her "Angel". Now I call her Ate Angel. She is the Lords advance birthday gift to me c:
Thank You Lord for Ate Angel c:

11 comments:

Gem said...

Good thing may kasama ka na. It is difficult really to do all the household tasks. You'd probably give up blogging :)

Anonymous said...

sis ako din minsan pagod na kakagawa sa bahay pero ang hirap talaga humanap ng makakasama now e buti ka pa may Angel na.. wish ko din kay Lord ng Angel sa life namin hehehe advance happy birthday sis ah ;)

Cidz said...

elo Ice! buti ka pa may nakita kana ang magaling pa magtrabaho..Ang hirap kaya ngayon makahanap ng mabuting tao at kasama sa bahay...Baka Alam ka let me know ha..We needed one//hehehe! God bless! Love ka talaga ni Lord =)

Tiff said...

I stay at home and the household chores still overwhelm me at time...Congrats on getting someone to help out...glad you found someone you like and trust! :)Hope to chat with you some soon :)

pchi said...

happy or you sis

it's hard to find someone like that these days

you are really favored by God :-)

Mira said...

Good for you! She's really an angel. I wish I could get an 'angel' here too who can help me out with my chores ;-) When you live in US you have to do everything. I'm a SAHM with a toddler in his terrible twos. I have to be a supermom.
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

Lisa C. said...

I know what you mean... I'm so glad you got help..

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

ako i got lots of my unwashed clothes on a cabinet!!!

hindi ko alam kailan ko sila lalabhan

iceah said...

@gem
oo nga blessing ulit c: di siguro ko give up blogging kasi therapy ko din ito c: like most moms kelangan ng outlet c:

@joan
thanx sa greeting c: i'll pray for your own angel to come na din c:

@cidy
cge hanapan kita di ba meron na kayo?wla na ulit? oo nga mahal ako ni Lord c:

iceah said...

@tiff
sorry been busy lately and i don't feel well c: am sure glad and thank the Lord He gave me an angel to help me out c:

talk to you soon too miss you c:

@Pchi
thanx am happy too c: The Lord is so good c:

@mira
wow, lots of blogs c: i've been to random thoughts c: thanx for dropping by c:

iceah said...

@lisa
thanx dear c:

@berry
hay at last naubos na nga mga labahan ko c: and with God's help a clean house c:

hope youd get have an angel of your own too c: