Saturday, December 20, 2008

Published 2:24 AM by with 2 comments

Got a Wish!

My hubby always has time to surf the internet every day despite being very busy with office work. He keeps himself up to date by surfing the net. He told me about CEIVA digital frame. He told me how amazing Ceiva's frames are, and that I should visit its site and check it out and see how cool they are. Because it was my husband who tolds me that it is good, I visited the website. Indeed it was a very good experience being in the site. I found my self uploading my favorite picture and saw how the beautiful and unique digital frame made it look even more amazing. Wow! The picture that I uploaded was a picture of the three of us, me, my husband, and our son Joshua. That image was taken last October, during a bloggers summit that was held in our city. That picture was taken by my hubby's cousin and it was just perfect, you know the kind of picture that was taken as an impulse shot and it came out so nice? CEIVA's digital frame made it look more amazing. Now I've got a wish for Christmas--to have Ceiva as a gift from my hubby this Christmas.

I know that you also have your wishes this Christmas and like me, you want to make your wish come true. Why not make it come true with Ceiva's Got a Wish Sweepstake for the holiday season? You can join the contest; all you have to do is visit the Got a Wish contest site and upload your photo with your wish. 29 lucky wishers will have their wish come true with this contest. A winner will be selected each day and will receive $500. Christmas will be perfect if santa could grant your wish. So what are you waiting for? Check it out now and grab your chance to have your wish granted :)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wishing you all your dreams My five year old grandson is coming over today for an overnight and I love every moment I get to spoil him..

Blessings Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

iceah said...

@Dorothy
Happy for you c:May your dreams come true as well c: wishing you a blessed Christmas c: