Friday, December 12, 2008

Published 8:40 PM by with 14 comments

I Make Money Blogging

My husband told me about Payingpost.com so I checked it out immediately because I know that when he tells me to check something out it is surely worth the effort. After just a few minutes spent on exploring the site I signed up for a blogger account at Payingpost.com. I am a blogger who is earning from my blog and another income generating opportunity is always welcome to me. But the thing that really made me join Payingpost.com is that they only accept blogs that pass their standard so it means that they are really serious about this business. I am serious about my blogging so I am choosy when it comes to joining sites and stuff. I also wanted to see if my blog passes their standard. And of course my blog passed their standard and I am now their new member who is having another source of online income. I enjoy blogging and I blog everyday. Now with Payingpost.com I get to do what I enjoy most and get paid doing it. I make money blogging isn't it nice?


Blogs are powerful means of reaching potential customers so blog advertising has become the most popular form of advertising today. So if you are a blogger why not join Payingpost.com and start earning now? The moment you become a member you will have the chance to write posts about products, companies, and websites that are interesting. It helps your blog get more traffic and at the same time you earn from it. When you your post passes their review you will earn and get paid through your PayPal account on the first day of each month. What makes this doubly nice is that fact that there are a lot of opportunities to get bonuses. So mommy bloggers like me, why not check Payingpost.com now and start earning from your blogs.


14 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the post, Here is another easy way to make money online check it out. http://www.partnerwithpaul.com/go/18920

Anonymous said...

Yup iceah tips is absolutely right in the sense that you as a blogger this may also gives you as an additional income.

Thanks Iceah for visiting my blog http://technotrixs.com

Anonymous said...

meron me nyan pero di ko pa magawa yung perspost hehehe congrats ang danda nito.. teka sis di ba mabibigyan ng iba pag di ginawa talaga yung una? haaayzz..

Anonymous said...

hahaha nag sign ako nito weeks ago na but havent made a post about it pa.. hahaha.. mao... maau kaau ko paliwatan...

Chubskulit Rose said...

yippppppeeee, am glad you did signed up mommy icy, they're better than other paying sites...

Anonymous said...

i just signed up this week, maybe i could sign up inthat site. Thanks for that post.

DreamCatcher said...

wow ai you are one serious blogger! ive been blogging since 2002 but I got to your level. i linked you up to my blog na. miss u...

mhay

Unknown said...

di pa rin po ako nakakaearn ng money from blogging. snail pa rin adsense ko.. let me try this.. but i dunno if my blog will pass their standard. hehe..

www.richarddiongson.com

Umma said...

Good job Mommy Ice, another way to monetize your blog... Keep on coming the moolah!

iceah said...

for everyone so sorry for the delay in response to your comments, my son was sick and still recovering c:

@Revantflani
thanx for new suggestions too c:

@Sammy
your welcome c:

@Joan
sis not really sure kung hindi magawa yung una c:

iceah said...

@Photomiahgraphy
hehehe c: sige lang magstart kna kahit papano c:

@Rose
yup c: my hubby introduced it to me c:

@shydub
you are welcome glad to be of assistance c:

@Dreamcatcher
hey mahay blogger ka din pla c:
medyo may friends nako lam mo nman tayo mga Pilipino friendly and hospitable talaga tayo lahat c:



@

iceah said...

@Richard
sige lang dahan-dahan lang talaga yan c:

@Umma
yup my hubby introduced everything to me pati blogging and am enjoying it c:

@Lusia
sure visit you soon c:

RJ said...

Nice idea. i'll visit the site. o",)

iceah said...

@RJ
Glad to be of help c: try it c: