Thursday, December 18, 2008

Published 3:31 PM by with 2 comments

It's Fun to Create Faces

My son is turning 4 next year and I am excited on how we shall celebrate his birthday. His birthday falls on April 1 and that is an April Fools celebration, so I decided to have a clown for him. He loves clowns because they have face paint that makes them attractive to kids plus their playful way of showing things makes them funny to kids too.


Another thing that I wanted to be the highlight of Joshua's party would be the face painting that would be done on the beginning of the party. I have about 4 months to prepare and so I scouted on face paintings around our malls so I could test it on my face. This is to make sure that no skin allergy may occur and to prevent bad experience for the kids who will apply paint on their faces.

So after I found good face paints I searched online for tips and tricks, and on face painting designs. I is then that I came upon this wonderful website named VideoShelf.com. In this site I found these beautiful ways of painting designs on faces from kids to grown up.



I told my husband to check out and buy me one of their DVD's. I really love the Create Faces™ Face Painting: Masquerade. It is the perfect one to do the different clown designs for my sons party. Now I am really so excited on how much the enjoyment of my son and his friends on that party be.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

that's gonna be a lot of un... Mommy Icy, may opps sa paying post, you might wanna chck it out..

iceah said...

@Rose
yeah we are really planing this for Joshua c: hope it will really be a Happy Birthday for him c:

checked it out yesterday nahuli ako :c