Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Published 2:12 AM by with 0 comment

Use the Code and Pass on the Savings!

After the extended celebrations of the holiday season, cleaning time follows as preparation for the coming new year. My family really prepares for the coming of the new year and one of the preparations we make for it is in the house; we see to it that we meet the first day of the new year with a clean home. The day before the new year's eve is a day for cleaning the house. Vacuum cleaners come in handy at this time. With a vacuum cleaner cleaning the house would be less of an effort and more of a play. I hope my hubby would buy me a new vacuum cleaner as one of my Christmas gifts. I know how to make him buy me a new vacuum cleaner, I will tell him that EZ Vacuum is having a Holiday Special and they are offering 10% Off Coupon EZVAC10 on vacuum cleaners bags belts filters brushrolls machines. My husband would surely be convinced especially if he will know that all one needs to do to avail of this holiday discount is just go to the EZ vacuum site and shop enter the code EZVCAC10 when you're done shopping. With that, any order that is over $20 will have the discount. Wow, this is really something special! It will make us save a lot.

0 comments: