Saturday, January 24, 2009

Published 11:17 AM by with 4 comments

Thousands of Templates

The more blogs we get to have, the more we wish to have access to web templates. Templates are what make websites and blogs more attractive. Good templates are not that easy to find especially if you rely on the free ones. But if you have access to primium templates, it would be really nice because you will be able to express more on your website's design. My husband told me about a site that could be every web master's dream, DreamTemplate.com. I visited the site and I was surprised at what I saw there; here at this site you can have access to 4,000+ website templates. They have different kinds of templates that any blogger or webmaster can dream about, from flash templates to blog templates. What is good about this site is that you do not have to pay thousands of dollars to be able to have access to the templates, all you have to do is pay as low as $59.95 per year! Imagine, you can have access to thousands of templates website templates, flash, logos, vectors, brochure, office templates and more for one year for just that amount.

4 comments:

Umma said...

I love tweaking my layout..hahaha.. but its trial and error though until i mastered creating the layout that I wanted..

Thanks for posting this one Mommy Ice.

iceah said...

@Umma
your welcome dear c: my hubby Pasti does the layout of my blogs c: galing mo naman c:

Ryan@Cool Dad Central said...

Yeah, It takes a LONG time to find the right template. I got a free one from thebuckmaker.com but had to do a lot of CSS tweaking. It helps to be a web programmer by day though!

iceah said...

@Ryan of Cool Dad Central
Good for you c: Thanx for dropping by my site c: