Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Published 5:26 PM by with 11 comments

Google tag

This is a fun tag from mommy Umma of Spices of Life. I was so excited to do it but can't find enough time to do it :c I got tons actually from this sweet lady and I know I have to do it. I sure do apreciate it dear c: Thank you so much mommy Umma c: Kisses to your cute son Yeung Lei (cute name by the way c:) his picture is in her Header c:

Rules:
1. Use google images to search for the answer to the questions below. 
2. Choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer.
3. Tag 7 people.


1. The age on my next birthday is






2.Places I would like to travel to


Greece


Tahiti


Batanes, Philippines

3. My favorite place


4. My favorite thing






5. My favorite food






6. My favorite colors









7. The City I reside now



8. The City I was born



9. My College Major


10. Name of your First lover



11. Bad Habit



12. A Hobby




13. My current wish list (max of 3)




Whew! :p That was long... but I did enjoy doing it c: Hope I did not bore you guys c: Anyway, I am tagging my friends.... Berry and Choco, Gem, Pchi, Shasha, Cielo, Kikamz, TiffineyJoops and Rose and Pasti c:

Hope you'll enjoy doing it too c:

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks for remmebring me mare, i did this last month pa...

pchi said...

thanks for the tag sis!

saved it in drafts

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

itong mismong tag... wala pa ako

thanks hehehe i'll do this ng dahan dahan ah hehehe

by the way, i got a tag for u at

http://tsinay.blogsome.com/2009/02/05/what-do-i-love-about-my-husband/

Umma said...

Its fun knowing you more Mommy Ice... pareho pala tayo in some other ways no?
Favorite mo rin pala ang Taco? hahaha.. apir tayo jan..

Thanks for posting Momnmy Ice.

iceah said...

@Rose
okay lang welcome parin c:

@Pchi
okay no hurry dear c:

@Berry c:
thanx I'll collect it later c:

@Umma
love ko talag ang tacos :9
You are welcome natuwa ako gawin ito c:

Nanaybelen said...

hi. i was here. nice photos. Pwede rin kayang magpamasahe sa pusa? heheh

Anonymous said...

just came here to give you some smiles

Liz said...

i've also been tagged with this one but i haven't done it yet. it looks fun :D

Moms... Check Nyo

iceah said...

@Nanay Belen
hehehe c: natuwa ako sa gif na yan kya ya ang pinost ko actually I like a massage/spa c:

@psycha
thanx for the visit and the smile c:

@Liza
try it it's really fun c: enjoyed doing it c:

Tiff said...

this is cute...i will try to do this..i have been soooo bad about being on my blog and all the blogs i read..playing catch up today..lol..hope all has been going good for you! :)

iceah said...

@Tiffiney
hey miss you dear no hurry in doing this okay c:take your time c: thanx for the visit hope you guys are fine too c: