Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Published 4:30 PM by with 10 comments

My Heart Cries

photo from : Rowland

You are my hiding place;
You preserve me from trouble;
You surround me with songs 
of deliverance.

Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
but he who trusts in the Lord,
lovingkindness shall surround him.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
you righteous ones;
And shout for joy,
all you who are upright in heart.

Psalms 32: 7, 10 & 11

My heart cries out in prayer today :c My son is sick again with asthma we have the medicine for him, and I thank the Lord for that. We have food but sadly it is not the right one to promote healing for him because it will only highten his allergy. Chicken, eggs, hotdog, chocolates are some of the food that hightens it. We have money in Paypal but again we have problems in our EON account and so we can't withdraw our money :c 

I choose not to give up but trust on our Lord who has always been providing for us ever since our wedding plans and ever since I was born c: Indeed He is our hiding place, our shelter and our deliverance.

10 comments:

Cecile said...

I am sorry to hear that Josh is sick again :-(. My heart goes for you guys, I will include you in my prayers.

Keep the faith and everything is going to be alright.

Take care, dear!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh dear, wish I could bring you some food there...

we'll be praying for Josh mare, may God heal hi fast!

niko said...

ow am sorry to hear that. i pray josh will get well sooonnn!!!

yena has some skin allergies too and the food to avoids are just like josh's i hope they get better sooner!

pray for u mom ice!

Tiff said...

I am sorry your child is not feeling well..I hope he feels tons better soon!!

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh that is one tough situation sis.. i hope josh feels better soon. maybe u need to have a nebulizer with u? yeah, there are a lot of foods which are not good for asthma. i know chicken and eggs are but a few of them. :) i hope HE fills your heart with deliverance, as what Psalms assures us.

niko said...

thanks God u are getting better na daw Josh!!

i have a tag for u!!! see it on yena's blog ha

take care! pagaling ka! mwah mwah

iceah said...

To all

Thank you so much for the encouraging words c: and for the concern your messages have made me strong c: thanx for the friendship c: God bless you all c:

Petula said...

How is your son doing today? I hope he is feeling much better. And I hope that you can get access to your money soon. You have a very good attitude about the situation. Warm and loving thoughts for you and your family.

MaricrisG said...

Seem like he has dairy allergy. Try using soybean based products. I can't remember what the brand name it was that we used when we were in the Philippines last year but it will help him. Try Tofu or Tokwa which is rich in protein too. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you find food alternative for him.

iceah said...

@Maricris
Thanx dear for the suggestion C; yes he has but he can't have that too he has UTI I'll ask his doctor for alternative c: he is okay now though thanx for the thought c: