Friday, March 20, 2009

Published 11:15 AM by with 3 comments

ClubZ! Tutoring

Now that my son is nearing his fourth birthday, I could not help but think about his education. Yes, I know that it's still too early for that but I couldn't help it. A while ago I just made some site hopping to find something that could give me tips about how to make my son excel in school. I came into this site that offers tutoring services, ClubZtutoring.com. After reading what they have in their site I learned that they have tutors that are state certified and that they have helped more than 200,000 students get better grades in school. They also serve all ages, pre-kindergarten through adult. Now I am thinking about in-home tutoring and its benefits.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Great thinking my daughter has used tutors with two of her children and they helped.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

First and foremost ..i would like to greet your son a very happy birthday. secondly, invited ba ko sis? heheh(just kidding). lastly, i can say that u are an amazing mother to your son. ^_^

iceah said...

@Dorothy
That is nice c:

@Meryl
Thanx sa compliment hehehe c: oo sige makakauwi kaba dito hehehe c: