Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Published 3:47 PM by with 7 comments

I have Allergies

photo from: Cookie Magazine

I am suffering from some kind of allergy, it started the other night, my nose just suddenly felt as if I got a very bad case of colds. My throat got suddenly so itchy. It just came, without a warning. I was feeling good but suddenly two hours after dinner when I felt it. Josh and I started reading books before bedtime . When I started telling stories using his stuffed toys that is when I felt it opn me :c I think it is not the food we had for dinner because we ate the same food and my hubby and son didn't show any signs of the allergy. And besides, the food was good. Now I feel bad, I feel like staying in bed. I have taken some antihistamine to relieve the runny nose this morning. I feel uncomfortable.

I had never felt my allergy on dusts and smoke this bad. Before, it doen't stay until the next day. I got this from my mom. When she starts cleaning she gets this allergy exactly like having colds but worst because of the feeling of thickness in the throat. She sneezes a lot. She also acquires this when she eats seafoods like shrimps, squid and some seashells :c 

Now my son Joshua started to have colds last night he couldn't sleep much and could not breathe on his nose alone. I just hope it doen't go on to having asthma attacks again :c

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies. Awful isn't it?!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. In response to your question on how much the Noah's Ark set cost it is $29.99 USD -- Here is a link to the website http://store.messengersoffaith.net/mof50629.html

I'm not sure if they ship to the Philippines, or maybe there is another online retailer where it's available.

Take care!

iceah said...

@Tammy
thanx so much for the comment and the response c: I'll visit it soon c:

Anonymous said...

Nakaka inis ang allergy na yan. Are you sure it is an allergy and not those dust mites that come from dust? Ganun din kasi ako, whenever I clean my room, I would sneeze. Must be an allergy, or those pesky dust mites or both.

pchi said...

What could have been the reason of your allergy

hmmmmm.....

maybe you inhaled some particles/allergens

I hope you're ok now

iceah said...

@Gem
ganyan din ako allergy siguro talaga yan. Lalo na ngayon summer marami allergens ngayon tapos naging colds na nahawa nadin si josh :c

@Pchi
thanx Pchi medyo meron pa pero konti nalang c: pareho kami ni josh hope it won't go to asthma :c

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, sana hindi asthma yan...mahirap na ngayon magkasakit...

hope you and your baby ay laging healthy.

iceah said...

@Meryl
Hindi naman thank you Lord c: thanx din sa concern dear c: