Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Published 6:30 PM by with 7 comments

Easter Egg's Fun

I saw these lovely egg carvings. I was amazed by these intricate works c:

This coming sunday is Easter Sunday. I am pretty sure that a lot of children would be enjoying an Easter egg hunt. I would like my son to enjoy this kind of activity too as I have experienced when I was a kid c: Hunting treasures is fun and exciting. I just hope the meaning of Easter Sunday is not forgotten on the process of these activities. Let's Celebrate Easter Sunday with thanksgiving for our salvation through Jesus Christ c:

7 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

Happy Easter!!!

Dorothy said...

A very special time for us to think about our lives and re kindle our faith.

Have fun with the egg hunt sounds great...

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

EJ said...

I really like the faith in you, keep sharing them..

misty said...

Hi Mare thanks for your comforting words...

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow ! ang cute ng tatlong itlog! ^_^
love the pic.. happy easter sis! san kayo mag easter egg hunt?

Gem said...

Wahahaha.. itlog! Ganun ba talaga ang shadow ng mga yun? May tumatagos? Are these Easter eggs made of glass?

Yup, nakita ni Jhanna ito ngayon - "Wow!"

iceah said...

@Berry
Same to you dear c:

@Dorothy
Thanx and thanx for the constant visits c: Hope you guys enjoyed celebrating too c:

@Joops
Thanx hope I had encouraged you both c:

@Misty
your very welcome what are friends for c;

@Meryl
Sa bahay and church lang kami c: Happy Easter din c:

@Gem
Egg shell talaga yan mare galin no c: