Designer Fragrances

>> Friday, May 29, 2009


Sponsored Links




Designer fragrances can really work like magic in enhancing the attraction that is always there between men and women. While surfing the net for some perfume I could wear this summer, I came upon My Fragrance Room, a site that sells designer fragrances at affordable prices. Their cool and clean summer scents really got me. I was torn between "Cool Water Happy Summer" and "DKNY New York summer" scents. Yay, I want them both so much. So I asked hubby to buy them for me. But my hubby did not know that I am also planning to buy the Canali Summer Night cologne for his, as a Father's Day gift. I know that he is very choosy when it comes to the scents he wears, but I know that he'll surely love what I'd be getting from My Fragrance Room.

0 comments:

isah liit

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP