Monday, May 4, 2009

Published 11:11 PM by with 1 comment

Jessica Simpson Vanity Fair


Jessica Simpson will be on the cover of Vanity Fair next month. We all know that Jessica Simpson was somewhat forgotten in the last few months, she was out of the limelight, but now here she comes again with a vengeance. But you can see in the picture above that she has gained weight. She also has a very revealing interview with the magazine and here are some snippets of it:
on Newlyweds and her relationship with Nick Lachey she says that:
“I have not spoken to him in years. [As for the show,] in all honesty, I believe it did not affect our marriage. Because we enjoyed watching those episodes, and that will always be a time I cherish. It made me understand what marriage is, what love is, what commitment is….It was what we all wanted. Go to college, get married, and have babies. It was my way of thinking. At 16, every boyfriend I had I was going to marry.”


On current boyfriend, Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo:

“That’s how the story goes. Can’t help it. But we don’t let it affect our relationship. If we did, we wouldn’t be together, because it happened at the very beginning. Dating the Cowboys quarterback comes with hype, the fans, the bloggers, but I’ve never dated a guy that was more simple. I’m always there for him after a game, and he knows he has me to come home to.”


And of course, on her dad:
“I can talk to my dad like he’s my manager, and put ‘Dad’ on the back burner. We’ve been doing it since I was 13. So, at this point, we’re in a good rhythm. A lot of people find it strange, but it’s the only way I know. And I don’t care to know another way, because it suits me. And we’ve done a pretty dang good job.”


1 comments:

Dorothy said...

I think she looks beautiful and I hope she's really happy.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com