Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Published 2:21 PM by with 2 comments

Adam Lambert Rolling Stone


Now it's official, Adam Lambert is out of the closet and into the open. Adam Lambert has revealed through Rolling Stone Magazine that he is gay. He is gracing the cover of Rolling Stone's latest issue which will hit the stores in a few hours. The Adam Lambert Rolling Stone revelation is expected, everyone was just waiting for him to officially come out. Now he's done it and everything's fine. Here is part of the Rolling Stone interview:

On getting attention from fangirls: “I loved it this season when the girls went crazy for me. As far as I’m concerned, it’s all hot.”

On sharing a bedroom with Idol winner Kris Allen: “They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He’s the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he’s open-minded and liberal, but he’s definitely 100% straight.


2 comments:

Badong said...

so he admitted that he's gay. surprised? not really

Adam Lambert Drag Pictures said...

He said he is "proud of my sexuality" and never sought to hide it during the "Idol" competition.