Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Published 5:25 AM by with 0 comment

Car Connection

We have been thinking about buying a car and believe that before we really get one we need to have a good knowledge about which car to buy or which car best fits our needs so that we will surely be satisfied with what we will get later. My hubby has been surfing the net for information about cars, like brands names, models, and stuff. Everyday he learns more about the strengths and weaknesses of particular models of cars that we think we like. There are two brands of cars that we really like, the first one is Ford. The 2010 Ford Escape is really lovely and cool looking and I like it. I also like how its functionality is easily weaved into its design. My hubby told me that this car has a powerful 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. My hubby told me also that the 2010 Ford F-150 is also a good vehicle that is very powerful and at the same time beautiful. I have to agree with him that indeed the F-150 is really great.

Another brand that we are looking into is Kia. The Kia company has made a lot of improvements in a short time. I can remember the time when Kia cars were considered the car for the masses because of how affordable it was. But because of its low price, its quality was not really at par with other car makes. But that was then. Kia has metamorphosed into the beauty that it is now. Kia cars are now at par with leading car brands. Have you heard about the Kia Soul? This car has a very unique design, I guess it is a head turner, really.

0 comments: