Saturday, June 27, 2009

Published 4:59 PM by with 3 comments

In Thanksgiving c:


It has been weeks or almost a month now since I have really posted something about our family on this blog of mine. So today is a perfect day for Thanksgiving c:

Last month I had mumps and stayed at home for 2 weeks :c Then my son Josh had it too but not that painful for him cause he is just a little boy and for that I'm thankful and glad c: After that he had asthma, it's maybe because his resistance has lowered because of the mumps. Then he started his 1st week of school and after that week he had asthma again this saturday and then with fever. We had to rush him to the hospital on wednesday after he had been checked by the doctor last monday. His pedia told us he has Pneumonia. I was soooo worried I hadn't eaten and forgot to take a bath that day. I know all moms would feel worried when their kids are sick. All I did was pray for presence of mind and guidance on what to do next in every way. After a day in the hospital my son got better c: Thank you Lord c:

This day I thank the Lord for His saving grace, provision and strength all the way. We left the hospital last friday thanking the Lord until now c: Now it is time to go to church for we have not gone for a month because of all this c: It's sunday let's go to church and thank our lord for His blessings everyday c:

3 comments:

Lindz said...

I would be worry too of course, hope h is ell now,,,, it's a good time to thak the lord

Juliet said...

Hi ice, buti naman at ok na si josh mo. ako din pag nagkasit mga anak ko di ako makatulog. regards na lang

Reanaclaire said...

hope both of u are well now.. God Bless..