Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Published 3:52 PM by with 7 comments

Off to the Hospital

I won't be able to post for a few days in this blog, but my husband would be doing it for me so you may continue following this blog.

My son is hospitalized, he's got the flu and the doctor says that there is a sign of pneumonia. I am worried. I'd be staying in the hospital to watch for my little boy. I guess my son was not able to adjust well with school, he's four years old. His classroom is fully air-conditioned and after class we go directly to the playground and let him play all he want. I guess the change from the coolness of the classroom to the hotness of the playground in the past few days has caused him to be sick. The results of all the medical tests on him would come out today, I know that everything would be alright, nothing beats prayers, God hears all prayers. Help me pray :(

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I'll be praying for your Prince Mom Icy! May God heal Josh soon!

Laine said...

hi ice,

hope josh will be fine soon. My prayers are with you and your son.

ingatz :)

niko said...

oh! hope josh gets well soon!! i will be waiting for ur update.. take care ha..

when u have time saka mo na gawin tong tag ko sau.. pag ok na josh ha

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-word-meme.html

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, i will pray for your son. naku sana gumaling na sya. God bless him.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

I'll pray for your boy ren. sana gumaling sya agad.

nagulat naman ako sa post na ito

jodiana said...

he'll be alright. Trust in Him. God Bless!

I also have a son who had colds last week, i guess it's the season.

Unknown said...

how's your little boy? sana gumaling na sya agad. *hugs*