Monday, June 22, 2009

Published 5:56 PM by with 1 comment

Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland Trailer

Update: Here is the first Alice in Wonderland trailer:






I found this a while ago, a fan made Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland Trailer. This looks cool, I like it. Anyways, the real trailer hasn't come out yet so we'll just made do with this one :)

UPDATE:

I have found the new trailer, which was just released today, July 23, on IGN. I have a post about it here: Alice in Wonderland Trailer

1 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

Parang yung Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is hindi yung gaya sa fan made na ala maaction.

The American Mcgee's Alice fans thought Burton is cooking for that kind of Alice, the deadly Alice not themed for little kids. And everyone thought that "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" would do the role of Alice. It turns out, ibang iba pala.

American Mcgee's Alice is a game. I had played the game, a dark game. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee%27s_Alice

Or maybe there's another movie that is called "Alice". I'm hoping for a dark Alice movie, I'm a fan of the game.