Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Published 8:46 AM by with 6 comments

Madonna Biceps


I was quite shocked when I saw this picture of Madonna. I know that you are shocked too. Whatever happened to her hands? Oh my Oh my!!! Is this the result of too much workout? Madonna biceps at their worst?

"When muscles look that way, it's often the result of pretty restrictive eating and dehydration," Leslie Bonci, director of sports nutrition at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, tells ABC News of the controversial pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madonna's Biceps photo is crazy
madonna biceps photos

The Author said...

Well, Madonna might have been in bodybuilding and body weights through all her years since she obtained such kind of bionic muscle toning more particularly her biceps including her veins. Seems something wrong with her protruding veins.

Shadows of me (from cebu) said...

hahha riduculous..

Unknown said...

OMG! What happened to her?! Shocked talaga ako!

avegirl said...

has she turned anorexic or something??grabe!

Dawood Mamedoff said...

I think Madonna deserves more respect anyways and that's completely her own business how she looks like.....

check what famous peers said on Madonna: http://www.tributespaid.com/quotes-on/madonna