Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Published 6:55 PM by with 0 comment

Mackenzie Phillips Family Secret





Mackenzie Philips is going to reveal some dark family secret tonight. But before she does it allow me to bring you some spoilers. Rumors has it that the secret that Mackenzie is going to revealed is her "long term incestuous relationship with her father." The night before her wedding to Jeff Sessler she had sex with her father. Her father John Philips (the founder of the band The Mamas and the Papas) was determined to stop the wedding so he showed up at her door the day before the wedding. They took some drugs and got high together and it happened. She was 19 years old then.

"On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it," writes Phillips, who was 19 and a heavy drug user at the time. "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed."

I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.

"Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout."


This did not happen only once, it became a long term relationship. That's really dark. Mackenzie also revealed that it was her father who got her into drugs; when she was a kid her father supplied her with drugs.

More of the Mackenzie Phillips family secret are in her book "High on Arrival".

0 comments: