Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Published 8:56 AM by with 1 comment

Whitney Houston on Good Morning America

Whitney Houston is one of my favorite singers and I missed her during the years when she became semi-retired. I never though that she would be able to make a comeback but she did and her performance on Good Morning America is a good sign that she is indeed coming back. Though her first performance in seven years left her somewhat breathless, she was able to make her loyal fans happy. I am happy for her, I am happy that she survive the seven years and now is ready to take on the world again.

Here is the Whitney Houston on Good Morning America video:


1 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

today i read some news about her in yahoo.. she has been to rehab, right? someone sent me her pics when she was on drugs, i was shocked, i couldnt recognise her... hope she has come out clean.. and her voice be restored..