Saturday, June 5, 2010

Published 8:54 PM by with 1 comment

Justin Bieber Arrested!

Justin Bieber arrested? It is true that cops picked Justin Bieber up but it could hardly be called an "arrest." It is all about a minor sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night to bike around the neighborhood with a friend. The cops on patrol spotted the two minors (there is a curfew in the area) so it is only natural for the cops to pick them up and return them to their worried parents.
Justin Bieber Arrested!
Here is Justin Bieber's side of the story as told by him to Top of Pops magazine:

“I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, ‘Let’s go out.’ We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren’t doing anything bad. But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That’s the worse trouble I’ve ever been in.”

Okay girls (and boys) don't worry about Justin Bieber, he's perfectly safe now, though he's grounded for a month.

1 comments:

Emmie said...

I doubt very much whether arresting a celeb like Justin Bieber happens like it does to the normal public.