>> Thursday, November 13, 2014
Here is my different kind of adobo, instead of using pork or chicken, I use beef, check it out:
what you need...
1/2 kilo Beef Camto (flank, cut into serving portions)
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. whole black pepper corns
1 pc bay leaf
3 pcs. garlic (chopped)
1 pc onion (medium, chopped)
1 cup water
2 pcs. siling mahaba or chili picante (optional)
1 pack all purpose cream (250 ml)
salt and pepper to taste
what to do...
1. In a pan put beef , water, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper corns, bayleaf, garlic and onions.
2. Bring to boil then simmer for atleast 1 1/2 hours or until meat is fork tender. Add more hot water if meat needs more cooking time.
3. Add in siling haba or chili picante (optional) and all purpose cream.
4. Season with salt and pepper before it simmers.
5. Remove from heat when simmering starts.