>> Thursday, November 13, 2014
what you need...
1 tbsp. butter
1/4 cup white onions (chopped)
1/4 cup chorizo ( diced)
1/2 cup shrimp (shells removed and deveined)
1/4 cup mixed veggies from a can)
1/4 cup broccoli, cooked
1 can cream of potato soup
1/2 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup chicken (cooked and shredded)
salt and white pepper to taste
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup flour
1 cup butter
what to do...
1. Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Melt butter over low heat and saute onions until translucent.
3. Add chorizo and render the fat.
4. Add shrimps , mixed veggies, cooked chicken andpour in potato soup.
5. Adjust consistency with evaporated milk and season to taste.
6. Brush ramekins with butter. Spoon in chicken and shrimp mixture in the ramekins.
7. In separate bowl, combine all ingredients of the biscuit topping. Spread on top of the chicken and shrimp mixtures on each ramekins.
8. Bake at 375 degrees F until the top has turned golden brown.
9. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
* For the topping variant, you may replace the biscuit topping with mashed potato and brush with beaten egg.
..topping variant (mashed potato):
* replacement for the biscuit topping
1 cup potato (cooked, mashed)
1 pc. egg (beaten, to brush on the mashed potato)
* makes 4 servings