>> Saturday, November 8, 2014
This is another one of my chicken recipes, this is my own version, I hope you like this.
what you need...
2 tbsps. butter
1 tsp. garlic (chopped)
1/2 cup onions (sliced)
500 g chicken wings
1/2 cup button mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup cream of corn
2 tbsps. all-purpose cream
salt and pepper to taste
what to do...
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Saute garlic and onions until caramelized.
2. Stir in chicken wings and cook until slightly brown in color.
3. Add in mushrooms, corn and all-purpose cream. Bring to simmer still over low heat, and until chicken is fork tender.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
5. Serve over pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice.
* makes 4 servings