>> Thursday, November 13, 2014
Here's another of my recipes:
what you need...
2 tbsps. butter
2tbsps. onions (chopped)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
1/4 kilo beef (ground)
1/4 kilo chicken liver (sliced), or canned if you prefer
3 pcs. hotdog or sausage (sliced)
1 pack all purpose cream (250 ml)
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup cheddar cheese or any cheese you prefer (grated)
300g spaghetti (pre-cooked)
salt, sugar and white pepper to taste
what to do...
1. Melt butter in a pan. Saute onions and garlic until caramelied.
2. Stir in ground beef and liver. Stir for 5 minutes.
3. Add in hotdogs and cook for another minute.
4. Pour in the all purpose cream and season with salt, sugar and pepper. Let simmer for a minute and add in 3/4 of the grated cheese. Let cheese melt for half a minute then remove from heat.
5. Toss in spaghetti and coat it well with the sauce.
6. Garnish with the remaining grated cheese and serve.