Saturday, October 11, 2008

Published 11:04 PM by with 12 comments

Wonders of Cleaning

I was amazed at how my friend Tiffiney cleans their kitchen so amazed too of her cleaning buddies c: Tristan (with the long hair) and Sebastian, I really love the sound of their names Tiff c: How I wish I had a long thought of Joshua , my sons name c:


So I was also inspired to try it and I chose this in particular :

Cleaning Wipes

Use a round plastic container, drill hole in lid about 1/2 inch, get an ex large roll of good paper towels cut in half to make two small rolls (leave plastic covering on while doing this, electric knife works best doing this)! Place one of the small rolls in plastic container save the other for later as a refill.

Cleaning solutions
:

General Surface Cleaning

1 1/2 cups white vinegar
1 1/2 cups water

Window and Glass Cleaning

1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
2 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon white vinegar

*To know more of her cleaning wonders here's where you could find more ...

Thanx to mommy Tiffiney for sharing her secrets in maintaining her house c: mwa! a kiss for you! c:

12 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

thanks for sharing

try ko yan minsan

iceah said...

welcome c: natuwa nga rin ako e c:

iceah said...

tanong ko lang berry c: naglilinis ka rin pla ng bahay?! c: totoo yan? c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

minsan sa gabi, kapag may energy pa ako :p

popcorn said...

have you tried this iceah ?

Don't the paper towels melt ?

iceah said...

@popcorn

i've tried the vinegar, i think you should ask her on the rest because she's the expert on this that is why i linked her c:

maybe their paper towels are much more tough than our paper towels c: i don't really know ?! c: ask her for those questions c:

iceah said...

@berry

bilib na talga ako sayo c: Super Woman ka talaga mare ! c:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

minsan lang ako maglinis hehehe

Tiff said...

You are so awesome!!! I so wish we could meet in person! Thank you so much for posting this!!! Love the way you did the post with the picture of my kids.....You are sooo my favorite blogger!! :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

@tiff
yeah c: i love your kids and i love to meet you too c: one of my wish list that is c:

i also love the way you present topics that is why i like you too c: you are so real inside and out c:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I agree with vinegar, its avery good stuff in removing water residue.. Have you tried using salt too? Just mix a teaspoon of salt to a cup of water and it will immediately dissolve water residues..

By the way, I am teaching Amy or Ms. Kim to speak english language... Nakaktuwa nga at nakapag enlish na sya kahit pautal utal hehehe..

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing Mommy Icy...