Sunday, August 17, 2008

Published 10:36 AM by with 10 comments

Looking Forward

My little boy has felt bad the day the structures in playground in our place was removed. His favorite was the slide and he was so furious about it that he said "Suntokin ko yan sila!" (I'll punch them all!"). All I can say to him was "Inaayos lang nila yan josh" (they're just fixing it Josh) and smiled, even though I was not sure about it. He was not convinced.

Then last month the construction began. I thought they were planning to put some kind of business establishment on the area. To our surprise what they did was put new and beautiful structures in the playground that we seldom see in our country. My son was jumping with joy and was so excited to try it. Of course we can't because the construction was on going. But they let us have these pictures :)

10 comments:

Amy Clary said...

Your little boy is so adorable. I can understand why he's so excited about that playground. It looks like a lot of fun. :)

(visiting from MBC)

MaricrisG said...

Hello kabayan! I'm so glad to find you. I was browsing through the pictures on mom bloggers club and there you are. Galeng galeng! Taga-Dagupan city ako. Naks small world anoh? Bisitahin mo blog ko tapos sali kita sa blogroll ko ha!

Maricris

iceah said...

@Zen Ventures
Added you already c: and visited you already c: nice to know i have a new friend where i grew up c:

iceah said...

@amy
Yup he seems really excited I think I'm excited for him as well c:

Cidz said...

hi Ice! Ang ganda naman ng playground =) I just gave you a blog award pala..God bless!

Angela Moore said...

Hello! Awesome playground. I bet you're thrilled. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Mayet said...

that's a great news for children! hope they'll finish the construction soon.

iceah said...

@ cidy
thanx sa award am honored to receive it and share it to others as well c: thanx dear cuzin c:

iceah said...

@ angela moore
yup i think i'm more xcited than my lil boy c: am looking forward too, to know more about you c:

iceah said...

@ mayet
haayy... looks like forever, yesterday we visited still unfinished my boy was impatient c: