Sunday, November 23, 2008

Published 5:04 PM by with 24 comments

Everyday is Thanksgiving Day c: (Friday)

O sing to the Lord a new song,
For He has done wonderful things,
His right hand and His Holy arm
have gained the victory for Him.

The has made known His salvation;
He has revealed His righteousness
in the sight of the nations.

He has remembered His lovingkindness
and His faithfulness to the house of
Israel;
All the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God.

Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth and sing for joy
and sing praise

Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre,
With the lyre and the sound of melody.

With trumpets and the sound of the horn
Shout joyfully before the King , the Lord.

Yesterday my hubby was feeling down because we have been tight on our budget since last 15 of November. Bills were piled and we have nothing for 3 days. Still I kept Praising God because He has been reminding me to Praise and Thank Him even in times like these c: Yesterday I told Him that I will hold on to His promises and I already have thank Him for the blessings to come and I have declared it that this day I will still be a blessing to our family.

We ate lunch at dadees work place. It was very exhausting to prepare lunch that way but we enjoyed it specially Josh who thinks it's like eating out c: Josh and I went home and had a nap. I heard my CP before really waking up and decided not to read it first. Opened the computer and checked my email and dropped EC's at other blogs. When I decided to read my message it was a good news from dad telling me that his check of overload was there and he was telling me to getit with Josh. His school was walking distance from our place so we went there and made our groceries for Thanksgiving tomorrow for Church c:


Indeed the Lord provides for our needs
and is showing us His salvation in all things c:
I give thanks to Him and indeed everyday is Thanksgiving Day c:


24 comments:

Lyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Monday.. Heheheh Give thanks to the Lord always.. Kahapon din nag celebrate kami sa church as thanks giving.. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

answered prayer sis.. di naman talaga tayo papabayaan Nya basta magtiwala lang :)

iceah said...

@ LinGZ
Happy Thanksgiving c: kami din nagcelebrate sa church kahapon c:

@Joan
Thanx dear yup He sure does provide for us always c: Thank you Lord c:

Anonymous said...

cute2 naman ni josh. hehe.
wow. God bless :)

Cecile said...

God answers prayer in so many ways; happy thanksgiving day dear :-)

we are not done celebrating it'though, sa huwebes pa :-)

Umma said...

GOD is great,if you have faith HE will provide. I have proven that all these years.

iceah said...

@Rea
thanx c: God bless you too c:

@Cecile
true He answers in many ways c:Happy Thanksgiving to you too c:

@Umma
He has been faithful ever since for my parents now to me and my family too c: God bless you and your family c:

Anonymous said...

God is an answering god, it may be a yes, a no or a wait, either ways, it is an answer. Be happy, He is always there, never to forsake you.

Reanaclaire said...

yes, sis.. in all circumstances praise God.. good or bad..be thankful for He will lead us through hard times.. Romans 8:28 is very comforting..
take care..

iceah said...

@sheng
right c: 3 answers, differently am glad we have a God who answers our prayers c:

@claire
Thanx for the encouragement sis c: Praise and thank Him everyday c:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Iceah! I get so inspired reading your posts. I always feel blessed everytime I visit any of your sites. Joshua Kieffer is the name of my son that I lost to miscarriage. He was nearly 3 months in my womb when I lost him. I made this blog as a tribute to him. Thanks for always dropping by. God bless! :-)

Tiff said...

The Lord is awesome and he will always provide....even when we are rolling pennies just to buy food for our kids...I know the Lord is there with us, helping us along the way!! Love the pic! :)

iceah said...

@Joshua c:
glad to have been an encouragement I do hope to be always c: My sons name is Joshua too he is 3 years old now hope you will have a little one too someday. I'll be dropping by your site too c: thanx for the time to share your blog to me c:

@Tiff
Yeah He sure is always there with us c:thanx for the time dear c: how was your moms visit? c:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

wow! thanks for sharing =) His timing is always perfect never too early or too late =)

keep the faith and keep sharing them to everyone so that the whole world will know How great God is!!

pchi said...

wow! it's always a good thing to praise him first, because he will always answer our requests

Chubskulit Rose said...

I agree with you Iceah, even if our pockets are empy, we should always thank Him because there's still have a lot of things that we should be thankful for...

Anonymous said...

I know its hard having out of cash but hope is always there as long as you believe in Him and do what you have to do..

Anonymous said...

I experienced that so many times in my life but am still always thankful because there are lots of people who are suffering hard more than me but they never lost their hopes up. Money isn't everything!

iceah said...

@wendy
true my dear c: Perfect timing c:
truly Our God is Great c:
thanx for the visit c:

@Pchi
Yeah, at all time praise Him c: even at the worst of times c:

iceah said...

@rose
yeah, count our blessings at the moment and keep trusting His promises c: thank Him at all times even at the worst c:

@misty
yeah, perfect timing c;
Faith is what keeps us on our feet c:
thanx for sharing and dropping by c:

@joops
yes, money is not everything c:
Hope makes us see things beyond c: thanx for the encouragement c:

iceah said...

FOR EVERYBODY c:

Thank You so much for the encouragement and for the wonderful words of sharing to me your thoughts c: I am truly honored of your friendships c:

I Thank the Lord for You All c:

Anonymous said...

happy thanks giving

iceah said...

@devianty
Happy Thanksgiving to you too c:

Gem said...

Wow! This kid's a young rock star. Hehehe. Talo niya si tatay Pastilan niya. He's going to be greater than his tatay, hahaha.