Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Published 4:59 AM by with 4 comments

Thomas Beatie


Thomas Beatie has given birth again. I guess many of you remember him; he was the guy who was in the headlines in 2008 because he became the first man to give birth. But actually, Beatie was once a girl, he is a transexual. He/she became a man 10 years ago but he/she opted to keep her/his reproductive organs. Beatie delivered the new baby "naturally", that means like the way I delivered my baby. Now I am really confused about who is confused-- Beatie or me? Are you confused too?

4 comments:

niko said...

galing nia noh?? hindi na masyadong front page ang pagbubuntis at panganganak nya ngaun..

i heard nahawa josh.. how is he? hope he is better now..

Chubskulit Rose said...

kalokah!

Came by to tell you that I have something special for you at my place, hope you like it.

Kert said...

I say, good for him! I'm not at all confused. In fact, I am happy for him and I wish him and his family happiness and prosperity.

They look so sweet in the photo. What a cute baby too!

Jake said...

I think its great that he has another child. I agree with other people that he is the same perso as everybody else. They seem nice and are normal. Oh and the inquirer saying an exlculive article from Tom Beatie is so fake why would he think his own daughter will have stress problems. Really.