Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Published 4:20 PM by with 4 comments

For Nancy and Zenny with Love c:

Before this year ends I would like to greet my two lovely on-line friends a Happy Birthday:

Nancy aka Umma of Spices of Life

she celebrated her birthday in the 24th
yes Christmas day c:

Happy Birthday Umma c:

This sexy momma I met on-line has heart warming posts about parenthood. She shares her joys of being a mom as we can all see in this gorgeous pose c: She is sweet and sees to it that she returns our comments and visits us her friends regularly c: I know this is late but it's better late than never c:
God bless you and shower you more with love and joy always that you may continually be a blessing to others c: You are a Christmas gift to your parents and now to your lovely family c:

and to Zenny aka Bai Prema

she celebrated her birthday on the 26th of this month





We were on-line friends first and then met personally in the Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2 (MBS2) which was held here in General Santos. We had a great time talking about their love story and how they had prayed for 5 years for their baby Roshni (who became instant friends with Josh in the summit). Like our kids we became good friends until now c:

Happy Birthday Mare c:

May the Lord continuously bless you with good health and continue to bind your family with love c: Thanx for the friendship and the shared thoughts from you as well as your advices c:

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday and happy new year!

Mommy Icy, may PR ka na uli...

Umma said...

Oh, Im so touched with your gesture Mommy Ice. I really appreciate the thoughts and efforts for posting this entry.

Im so glad that I met you here in the blogosphere, you are such a nice and sweet lady that I met here and I will treasure our friendship forever.

Hope to see you personally in Phils soon. Happy New Year to you and your family..Wishing more blessings and more good health next year.

Oh. Congrats to you gotten the PR hahaha...

iceah said...

@Rose
thanx for telling me and thanx for the congratulations Joops blog has a PR now too c: Congrats to him too c:

Have a fruitful and happy new year too c:

@Umma
Belated ulit c:Thanx c:
You are one sweet lady too that is what I noticed thanx for the friendship as well and I will treasure our friendship too c:

So you guys are planning to visit the Philippines? Magbabakasyon kayo? Good for you c: Yah, hope to see you my gorgeous friend c:c:c: Have a fruitful and happy new year too c: hope you and YL are fine now c:

Bai Prema said...

Wow ha ang ganda blog...
salamat Iceah sa posting mo about my birthday..
ngayon ko lang nabasa to, kasi busy Mom & Sister ako ngayon attending my big family...

Keep on moving my dear...

namaskar!
BAI PREMA