Thursday, March 5, 2009

Published 4:01 PM by with 10 comments

Pink Heart Tag

This lovely heart tag was shared to me by ShaSha of  Ako...I...Io. Thanx so much Sha for this inspiring Tag c: She asked me to share it with people who has touched my life in a positive way. The heart tag comes along with some inspirational phrases we can reflect on. Please do this tag and give special time to  reflect on the phrases.

Here it goes c: .....

The Pink Heart Tag



The 10 commandments is not a multiple choice.










The mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it's open.













One thing you can give and still keep is your WORD.











You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.












When you lack the courage to start, then you're already finished.













One thing you can't recycle is TIME.













The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.











The heaviest thing you can carry is GRUDGE.









Be kinder than just necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of a battle.









A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.











If you want to make your dreams come true, do not oversleep.










Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.












The best vitamin for making friends is B1 (to be one yourself).









The pursuit of happiness is a chase of a lifetime. It is 'never late to become what you might have been'.







Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right...Forgive the one's who don't. "Believe everything happens for a reason". If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. "Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it".



Friends are like balloons, once you let them go you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes we are caught up with who's right or who's wrong. Sometimes we just don't realize what friendship means until it's too late. I don't want to let that happen so I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I'll never lose you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sharing this tag to my friends who have inspired and touched my life. These people are:
Mommies Umma, Rose, Sheng, Tiffiney, Berry, Gem, Bai Prema, Cecile, Kikamz, Moon Loh, JoanJoyce, Dorothy, Anne, Claire, Maricris. Included too are my Tandem Friends and Mindanao On-Line Friends.


Please share this tag to people who touched your life or someone you feel like sharing it and spread the word of love. You are free to add your own images to every phrase included. The images I posted are my interpretations of the lines.

To my family and friends:
Thank You so much for the love and pains you have given me c: 
It had made me a better person c: 
I thank the Lord for all of you for being a part of my life c:
Your simple ways are greatly appreciated c:
may the Lord shower you with more love and blessings as you are all to me c:

10 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow thanks touch naman ako

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ice, i hope i get your mobile number so we could text you schedules for Socsargen blogger events...

send it to me at my email please...

iceah said...

@Berry
You are welcome my dear c:

@sheng
sure c: you are welcome din c:

Dorothy said...

This was so beautiful and so very many things that I agreed with.

I do cherish and love life every minute of my days.

Blessings

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

pchi said...

true! love this tag.

Umma said...

O my! I so love this tag Mommy Ice.. its indeed an inspirational tag.. I will grab this talaga..

Anonymous said...

ang hirap ng tag sis ahhh di ako makapag isip pero thanks thanks sa lahat ;)

Reanaclaire said...

wow Iceah..this is a pretty long tag.. i wonder how i should start.. with all the wonderful pics u attached.. great.. salute u..

iceah said...

@Pchi
yup love it too c: very inspiring c:

@Umma
Am pretty excited to see yours c: You are welcome You all inspire me c:

@Joan
oo nga mahirap talaga pinawisan ako dyan talaga ng dugo hehehe :p

@Claire
yup pretty long indeed but very inspiring hope you would be inspired to do it too hehehehe :p

Laine said...

wow! very nice post or tag. I was so touch by it, very inspiring. i feel like crying while reading it.

can i ask you a favor pls..:) can i grab this tag? :)) i'll wait for your approval. :) thanks.