Saturday, August 1, 2009

Published 4:36 PM by with 0 comment

Paul McCartney Fedex Field

After Sir Paul McCarthy's successful Citi Field gigs, he's on to a show tonight (Aug 1)at FedEx Field, Landover, Maryland. If you are somewhere near that place, you'll have the chance to see him live. Here's his set list for FedEx Field:

“Drive My Car”
“Jet”
“Only Mama Knows”
“Flaming Pie”
“Got To Get You Into My Life”
“Let Me Roll It”
“Highway”
“The Long and Winding Road”
“My Love”
“Blackbird”
“Here Today”
“Dance Tonight”
“Calico Skies”
“Mrs. Vanderbilt”
“Eleanor Rigby”
“Sing the Changes ”
“Band on the Run”
“Back in the U.S.S.R.”
“I’m Down”
“Something”
“I’ve Got a Feeling”
“Paperback Writer”
“A Day in the Life”/”Give Peace a Chance”
“Let It Be”
“Live and Let Die”
“Hey Jude”

McCartney Set Encores:

“Day Tripper”
“Lady Madonna”
“I Saw Her Standing There (with Billy Joel)
“Yesterday”
“Helter Skelter”
“Get Back”
“Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)”/”The End”



Below is a video of his previous Citi Field gig:


0 comments: