Friday, May 2, 2008

Published 11:38 PM by with 2 comments

Why Chicken Heart

This "chicken heart" is not the typical faint-hearted or coward person but a lot different. "Chick" is the slang for pretty or sexy (desirable!) girl which is what I was before I got married (it doesn't mean to say that i'm no longer now). The term "chicken" came about after I gave birth to my first born (wala pang pangalawa ha, we're just planning to make one pa he he he..) “Chicken kana” was what Dadee (my husband) told me with a smile while looking at our Joshua Daniel the day we arrived home after a week's stay in the hospital.

And so I became a “chicken” loving my rooster and my boy chick.



This blog is a door left ajar for you to take a peek inside of my chicken heart.

2 comments:

Gem said...

Defensive eh? Nice to meet you Chicken Heart.

No wonder you like eggs! hahaha (pareho lang tayo)

iceah said...

c: ngayon lang nakatangap ng comment to a,kaw pa lng ngtanong c: