Thursday, June 26, 2008

Published 1:27 AM by with 0 comment

Firsts and Lasts

I got this from Cielo :

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11. Cheerful's Journey 12. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 13. Felicity's Visions 14. Inday's Kitchen 15. Brown Pinay 16. Pinay Chicken Heart 17. (your blog here...)

F I R S T :
First real job: Sales Marketing Assistant (Jollibee, Cotabato, Gensan)College pako noon
First screen name: Ice
First funeral: Papang (my fathers lolo, lolo ko sa tuhod)
First pet: Pie (gold fish ni josh)
First piercing: kinder pako
First tattoo: none
First credit card: EON (Union Bank)
First kiss: Levi Suarez (sorry honey hehe)
First enemy: I don’t consider him/ her to be my enemy

L A S T:
Last car ride: last week
Last kiss: just now my little boy just woke up sa nap nya

I am passing this to anyone who wants to have it...

0 comments: