Friday, August 8, 2008

Published 4:43 PM by with 6 comments

Brillante Weblog Premio-2008



I got this award from: Berry thanx deary c:

rules of this award are :

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


and this award goes to:

Zobel

Avy

Cielo of Brown Pinay

Kool Time

Cecile

Fernando

Pchi

Just wanna tell u guys that ur my top favs and Berry too plus My freedom wall. You all deserve it hehe c:

6 comments:

Santa editorial said...

:-) for awhile, I was a in a state of shock LOL after you told me that i am included as nominee in the "brilliant weblog premio-2008 award." thanks a lot, my friend. i want to thank funny s. for my her and makeup...hey, i'm straight... ok for my best clothes tonight...or this morning...hmmm... joking aside...you know that this is a very humbling experience and i am humbled by this. happy blogging and hope to see you around blogging away!!! goodluck to your efforts too and always take care...

pchi said...

ahahaha...

nag speech talaga si kuya fer

thank you po ate isah!

*hugs*

take care....

Cecile said...

hello dear, salamat sa ward, it is a very humbling esp. to know that i am one of your fav. :-), so i accept the award from a sweet kaibigan at walang iba kundi ikaw, salamat talaga, ingat at keep up the good works!

iceah said...

hey guys I'm so touched na u all appreciate my award for u guys u all deserve it i really like ur blogs really c:

ram said...

hi friend...
really shocked after seen the message in my cbox...i feel it's great to be your fav blog...thanks and thanks again...no more words to me...

Cielo said...

Hi sis thanks for the award, I've done it but autodated it to August 28 (Thursday -my tag and meme day).

Again Thanks, I do appreciate it.