Saturday, December 6, 2008

Published 12:47 AM by with 2 comments

The Perfect Gift

Opp-300x300

I know my husband inside and out so I know what kind of gift I will give him this Christmas that would make him happy. He is so much into computers and he has lots of data to move around here and there every day as he moves from home to office and from office to home. He has two flash drives but know that those are not enough for him. I know that if I will give him a new flash drive as a Christmas gift it will make him. But I am not thinking about giving him just a flash drive, what I am thinking about is a personalized flash drive. Yes, a personalized flash drive, something that wouldn't be just like any other flash drive. I've been to the Pexagontech website and I found there some really cool personalized holiday gifts. They have personalized thumb drives available in 14 different colors and 32 great themes and up to 16 GB! I am planning to have the flash drive I'd give my hubby laser engraved with his name. What's good about this is that Pexagontech is offering 20% off 4 awesome personalized holiday gift ideas! That is why I could get a flash drive for as low as $7.99 after discount.

And it's not only flash drive that can be personalized, there are also personalized pens that come in three different styles and could be laser engraved (for free) with text. It's very affordable, as low as $1.59 after discount.There are also interesting gift ideas like the wooden flash drive for the environmentally inclined, as low as $15.99 after discount. And if it's business card flash drives you're looking for, they also have it. So what are you waiting for, check out Pexagontech now and get the perfect personalized gift you can give someone this Christmas. As for me, I already know what I'd be giving my hubby :)


2 comments:

Lyn said...

I don't know about Marky.. coz' I'm not kapuso.. but I feel sad abwt that news.. He's so young though... :(

iceah said...

@LinGZ
yeah he is so young, no autopsy reports yet, mystery on his death not yet revealed.