Sunday, January 4, 2009

Published 5:18 PM by with 9 comments

Thank you list c:

I just thank the Lord for this wonderful year He has given me and my family c: He has been gracious and faithful to us. I hope I had been too and will be faithful still for the years in my life to come c: This year He has provided for us and has blessed me and my hubby's blogs even though our blogs are still but month in existence.

Here is the list of things I am thankful for last 2008:

1. Healing of my 2 sisters (Ging and ate Jem) Thank you Lord c:
2. New gained friends thru the web with-in Mindanao c: (Soccsksargen and Mindanao Bloggers)
3. New gained friends thru the web with-in the Philippines c:(too many to mention)
4. New gained friends thru the web around the globe c:
5. Found my friends and relatives through facebook and friendster also became our means of communication c:
6. Earnings in our blogs c:
7. Have a fast internet connection at home.
8. Dad had finished his masterals this year c:
9. Dad had a raise in his salary this year too c:
10. Better family ties c:
11.  List to be continued....


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year, iceah!

i still drop ECs whenever i can. it's just that my blog is maintained by 5 different bloggers (try to check the "posted by" part of the entries), it's not just one person! not everyone gets to drop by other people's blogs, but that doesn't mean your comments are not appreciated! :)

no offense taken!

iceah said...

o is that so c: okay c: appreciate your comments too c:

Umma said...

WOw!! You're such one blessed individual my dear.. You got so much blessings last year. I hope you will receive more blessings this year 2009 which Im pretty sure you will.

Btw, I visited the site that you gave me and posted my comments... Aha! this is the one that Pasti had mentioned about other income too hahaha.. Keep it up fafa Pasti.

I frequent on that site actually bec Im the regular EC dropper of it. I also read some of the entries but never realized some are posted by Gumer diay.. Now I know, if I see his name, I will post my comments on the his entry.

Good to know that we share the same interest about clothes ha? O di ba, bongga ang beauty nato duha?

Anonymous said...

nako sana this year may income pa din sa net haaayzz.. happy new year sis ;)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful too mare that i have met you even just in blogosphere..

Anonymous said...

hello mare, di pa ako nakakapagcomment dun sa entry na bago ni kuya gumer.. salamat sa visit..

Tiff said...

Hope your holidays were wonderful!!! :)

iceah said...

@Umma
Thanx dear yah, and we should always be thankful for every blessing no matter how small c:

thanx for the comments for the articles c: now you know his real name c:

bisaya ka din pla c; tagalog ako pero can understand it c: di lang kasulti :p yup, pareho nga tayo ng taste no c:

@Joan
oo nga keep blogging and keep earning my dear c: Happy New year din c:

iceah said...

@Rose
kamusta namiss kna kayo agad c: okay lang mare no probs c;kamusta new year nyo c:

@Tiff
Hey been missing you c: visit you soon and Happy new year to you and your family too c: