Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Published 6:24 PM by with 2 comments

Easter Everyday

photo from: FreeFoto.com

Remembering how the Lord saves us should not only be a seasonal kind of thing. I just want to remember Him saving me everyday in my life.

comfort in my loneliness...
reminding me to trust Him in our needs everyday...
boosting me up when I feel down...
faith in Him to take care of our love ones...
encouraging me to go on...
hugging me when I need one...
assuring me...
showering me with love through my little boy, hubby and friends c:...

My list can go on. but I do hope that we are reminded that everday we are saved not only on Easter Sunday c:


2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Hi sis, God bless you and your family always. have a happy weekend.

Dorothy said...

Isn't that true he's always there and thanks for reminding me it never hurts.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com